My view.

No, we probably fell asleep as a result of your repetitive, never-ending, mindless, pc, lefty twaddle. :rolleyes::rolleyes::sleep::sleep:
Which do I prefer to be, a repetitive, never-ending, mindless, pc, lefty, or a lying racist?

Hmm! If you are a repetitive, never-ending, mindless, pc, lefty, would you be able to maintain sincerity, integrity and dignity? Well yes, I guess so. You may not be popular, but your integrity, sincerity and dignity would be intact.
If you were a lying racist, would you also be able to maintain sincerity, integrity and dignity? No way! You may be popular with the yobbos down on the corner of the street, because you'd be in the same 'gang' as them. But you'd have lost all sense of sincerity, integrity and dignity.

That's clinched it then.

Sponsored Links

Ok, I'm replying. Didn't expect to, but being called a racist really is ignorant.

W.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately, he is right and there is no denying it.

Fortunately, he has shown us that not all our youth are on the ship of fools.

Those men dancing in that last video just made me think " everyone has their own way of going mad". :D

Bump.... c'mon himmy...... sorry for actually posting something truthful, and non-racist. You ignoring it is great. But as I have typed before..... its not racist is it? I await an apology (he wont).

Bump.... c'mon himmy...... sorry for actually posting something truthful, and non-racist. You ignoring it is great. But as I have typed before..... its not racist is it? I await an apology (he wont).
Just like his buddy JD has completely ignored the issues that have been raised about his poor moderation style in several threads and has simply made several inflammatory posts...

OK, here's your apology:
I am so sorry your thread was not as important as you seem to to think it was. We could all repeat our comments over again to give the impression that your view is more important, and this thread deserved more comment, if you like.
I'll start:
We've done your view over and over, and over again.
Blah, blah, blah
:rolleyes:

I notice that you took the opportunity to turn a genuine discussion about the concept of islamophobia (started by you) into an opportunity to post islamophobic videos copied from YouTube.

Last edited:
I notice that you took the opportunity to turn a genuine discussion about the concept of islamophobia (started by you) into an opportunity to post islamophobic videos copied from YouTube.
But none the less truthful. Don't you think? Or are you living in a cloud?

Sponsored Links
Back