Myson Apollo pump not operating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Hope someone can guide me reference my Myson Apollo 30/50 boiler and pump. Problem started with banging noise from boiler, ascertained that on start up boiler over heating and switching off. Reason for this was the pump not running/auto starting. Checked pump and confirmed it was not seized so replaced with with a new one. This didn't fix problem! Cold last night so wired the pump to run continously. Can anyone let me know why the pump doesn't auto start when boiler kicks in PLEASEEEEEEEE :LOL:

Sponsored Links
HI

posiible loose wire connections
if wired through P.C.B then fault might be with pcb

Cheers
Checked wiring can't see problem. unsure of location of PCB, will it be within the timer unit ?

Possibly the pump over-run stat, this is inside the boiler combustion chamber so best to get a corgi guy to check it.

Sponsored Links
Really basic fault on an appolo as heating man pump over run stat cost about £20 far cheaper than a pump :cry: :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back