Myson Kickspace

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a myson kickspace 500 in the kitchen which is plumbed in and used to work. however, o it will only turned on when set to the cool setting.
I disconnected it and a loud of black gunge came out, which i can only assume was blocking it, however it still doesnt work. i have bled it and water comes out but the pipes dont get hot when the central heating is on.

Is there anything more i can do?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Are you sure both flow & return valves are open? are you getting water from the vent? if yes I would suggest getting your system powerflushed

we had southern in, as we have their central heating cover
What do southern cover on the contract you have with them - it appears they don't cover the boiler, wrong PCB, and as you seem to be doing the "system" they don't cover that either.

the kickspace will only come on heat if you have the summer/winter selector in the right place and also the fan speed selected.but you know this already.

unit operates once flow temp into it is above that of the limiting stat.If you have circulation through the flow and return pipes then its the kick space at fault,if you have no circulation through the f and r pipes then either you have the isos on the long flexis off or a sludge problem in the pipework.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back