Narrowboat festival over the bank holiday!

big-all said:
OK FREDDIE i appologise ;)

wasnt shure if you where collecting amunition :rolleyes: :rolleyes: for a barny

;)

Who do you think i am Jim Franklin? ;) ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :eek:

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
EDIT: looking at the narrowboat festival, it mentions "cabin crochet". Julie, have you ever encountered a patient with such an affliction in your professional capacity?I won't even start on "Painting knobstick roses" :eek:

Steady on Tiger.....!
It's crochet - similar to knitting! not crotch - as in genital area! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You can use a special paint for a certain STI though! ;)

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
Crabs !!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Did you know that in years gone by some people used to pour petrol on their Sandy Mc Nabs?............and set them alight!!! :eek: :confused:

........another peice of useless information from yours truly! ;) :LOL:

Freddie said:
big-all said:

;)

No, perhaps he thinks you're a 'snapper' Freddie.......which of course you're not! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL said:
Freddie said:
big-all said:

;)

No, perhaps he thinks you're a 'snapper' Freddie.......which of course you're not! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

me an freddie are are good freinds and opponents with mutual respect :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

most off the time :LOL: ;)

But Jim Franklins just a t--ser and its a pity the rest of you dont know who he is.

One things for sure he has missed this thread dont you think BA? :LOL: :LOL:

Freddie said:
But Jim Franklins just a t--ser and its a pity the rest of you dont know who he is.

well to be honest i love to please my self in a singular way :p :p :p not ashamed of it its natural off course mutual is best with someone of the femail kind

yes i agree jim seems to be oversensative but hey were all different thank gawd :LOL: :LOL:

big-all said:
Freddie said:

well to be honest i love to please my self in a singular way :p :p :p not ashamed of it its natural off course mutual is best with someone of the femail kind

yes i agree jim seems to be oversensative but hey were all different thank gawd :LOL: :LOL:

Oversensative :eek: :eek: If Jim was a fish BA he wouldnt last 5 minutes.

By the way too much info on what you get up to in that shed---and i thought it was pva all over the window :mad: :eek: ;) :cry:

PVA fnaarr fnaarr
V5057_rd_m.jpg

fnaarr fnaarr...

Oh hang on - I'm thinking of PVC....

ban-all-sheds said:
PVA fnaarr fnaarr
pvc3.jpg

fnaarr fnaarr...

Oh hang on - I'm thinking of PVC....

pva pvc they both stick to you and are hard to get off :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

simmilar to my windows :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

allegidly ;)

That will do you no good at all ;)

Freddie get into concrete matey http://www.ferroboats.com/ BTW we all know James, a long term inmate of this shite

No hammer drills allowed on board !!

rocard.jpg

:D :D

The British designed a 120ft submarine in ferro-cement.
Made one successful dive and one very unsuccessful resurface attempt.. it was a cracking try .... forgot the last bit !
:D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back