Narrowboat festival over the bank holiday!

JulieL said:
Freddie said:
Crabs !!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Did you know that in years gone by some people used to pour petrol on their Sandy Mc Nabs?............and set them alight!!! :eek: :confused:

........another peice of useless information from yours truly! ;) :LOL:
that's where i've been going wrong, i used diesel :oops:

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:
Freddie said:
But Jim Franklins just a t--ser and its a pity the rest of you dont know who he is.

I do! ;)

Oilman thinks me and Jim are in unison as 2 of the famous five, but me and Jim dont get on on the other forums he has no sense of humour and is too easy to wind up, he was even going to sue me once :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You should try the narrowboat/canal forums Freddie............no stress, no arguing, no blood pressure - on second thoughts...............probably not for you eh! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL said:
You should try the narrowboat/canal forums Freddie............no stress, no arguing, no blood pressure - on second thoughts...............probably not for you eh! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I would love that stuff but i do admit i do like to crank a few of them up a bit :evil:

I do have a certain respect for some of them though BigAll seems a really nice bloke ( shame he is a scot ) :D

Dont you find though Julie some of them are a bit serious :D

It's a shame there isn't an 'arguement' forum........;) :LOL:

What forums were you on Freddie.........what did you do to get chucked off?

david and julie said:
Not boats freddie, but you can can say what you like here.

http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/

Sometimes makes our debates on here look like a tea party.

Had a quick look--its not for me bores me to tears i only like to wind em up---perhaps Kendor and Oilman ought to dip their toes in that forum ;)

Anyway i got a prob with me camera anybody know anything about downloading from a 20d??? :confused:

Freddie said:
i got banned from 2 forums this year,
Try for the hat-trick...

do you think i would fit in on this barge forum?
Absolutely - especially if you join and start calling narrowboats barges ;)

i could ask questions on water skiing behind one that might get them going a bit :D
I took a bog-standard holiday hire onto the River Weaver once, and was surprised at just how fast it would go when freed from the constraints of a canal, but even so, not quite up to speedboat performance...

Freddie said:
Had a quick look--its not for me bores me to tears i only like to wind em up---perhaps Kendor and Oilman ought to dip their toes in that forum ;)
Why would i want to "dip my toes into the forum"? explain, who do you like to wind up? not very successful at it, as most people just laugh at you.

kendor said:
Freddie said:
Why would i want to "dip my toes into the forum"? explain, ......
Perhaps concrete wellies and a dip in the canal, now Fred has read up on concrete hulls ... :D

kendor said:
Freddie said:
Why would i want to "dip my toes into the forum"? explain, who do you like to wind up? not very successful at it, as most people just laugh at you.

:LOL: Like a trout after a fly

Sponsored Links
Back