Narrowboat festival over the bank holiday!

ban-all-sheds said:
Freddie said:
Ignore him Julie he is just one of those unwashed smelly ****'s
Thank you for that. Are you not able to debate/discuss/argue/whatever without introducing completely gratuitous insults?

Whatever I have said about you has been on the basis of what you've posted - where do you get the justification for calling me unwashed and smelly?

that thinks he is above the rest of us and likes to talk down to us
Neither of those are true.

when not watching University Challenge
You seem to be saying that as if you think there is something wrong with watching it.

and playing with his slide rule.
Sadly I no longer have one of those.
Careful BAS you're trying to fire back with reason, that doesn't work here ;)

Sponsored Links
I have spent some nice days on a river boat/longboat on the Leeds /Lverpool canals
this lad I know plasterer Peter has a narrowboat an we go weekends on it ,

Lancaster was the last weekend we had away..
where 4out of 5 of us went to the students pubs for a bar crawl as for the other one he stayed at this Canal bar near the Town centre talking to a parrot in a cage all night trying to get it to say pete ...

he is also a Real Ale (CAMBRA)member ....which is nice ..lol
its a bit freaky that most narrowboat owners are too..

an have the same ruddy face an home knitted sweaters an "damp musky smell"about them ..lol ;)

Moz said:
an home knitted sweaters an "damp musky smell"about them ..lol ;)

They'll be no home knitted sweaters that have a damp musky smell on my narrowoat Moz! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Julie /burchill mode

I bet Davids a member of CAMBRA.. an has a pipe (wooden ... lol .. YIKES ) an he like likes Rugby union ,not league (the good stuff ) but the staid game ...

an a night on board with you an Lover has you as a Damsel in Distress a simpering "Jules/L of White Tower" an him WIzzARD-LoRd of NoRtHeRn KiNgDoM MoOr Of LeEdS" :) :) :) :)

in an online game .. lol
the board game D/D comes out , with your narrow boat mates , sammy ,social worker but weekend

HiGh PrIeStEsS SARA ,(LOL)an (less the written clic)Dragroon slayer ...

her hubby
jeff a council housing benefit officer

JAREARD , a mighty warrior an LOVER .. as he keeps saying on the long boat ...(jokes wearing thin .. !!!)

your hubby an the lover...
WIzzARD-LoRd of NoRtHeRn KiNgDoM MoOr Of LeEdS, an JAREARD
will do battle with dice as you gals fight for the wine bottles from "Spar,us "
an then giggle at their Warriors Wonder..lol

lol

SOrRY THIs WAs A BIG LAUGH .. ... :)

it appears a lot here TAKE SUCH OFFENSE ...

AN IF YOU CANNOT TAKE THE JOKE B*LLOCKS TO YOU

I "The Warrior Stella Artois !!" will bring down mighty blackness to you WLONKMOL an Jules/L of White Tower" :) be warned ..lol

Moz said:
Julie /burchill mode

I bet Davids a member of CAMBRA.. an has a pipe (wooden ... lol .. YIKES ) an he like likes Rugby union ,not league (the good stuff ) but the staid game ...

an a night on board with you an Lover has you as a Damsel in Distress a simpering "Jules/L of White Tower" an him WIzzARD-LoRd of NoRtHeRn KiNgDoM MoOr Of LeEdS" :) :) :) :)

in an online game .. lol
the board game D/D comes out , with your narrow boat mates , sammy ,social worker but weekend

HiGh PrIeStEsS SARA ,(LOL)an (less the written clic)Dragroon slayer ...

her hubby
jeff a council housing benefit officer

JAREARD , a mighty warrior an LOVER .. as he keeps saying on the long boat ...(jokes wearing thin .. !!!)

your hubby an the lover...
WIzzARD-LoRd of NoRtHeRn KiNgDoM MoOr Of LeEdS, an JAREARD
will do battle with dice as you gals fight for the wine bottles from "Spar,us "
an then giggle at their Warriors Wonder..lol

lol

SOrRY THIs WAs A BIG LAUGH .. ... :)

it appears a lot here TAKE SUCH OFFENSE ...

AN IF YOU CANNOT TAKE THE JOKE B*LLOCKS TO YOU

I "The Warrior Stella Artois !!" will bring down mighty blackness to you WLONKMOL an Jules/L of White Tower" :) be warned ..lol

Hey Moz - I don't mind a laugh/joke!!

Can't really see me as a damsel in distress though....I'm like Julie Birchill a tough old bird!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm the one with the pipe not Dave! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hey Julie .. A true burchill...

Sorry ...

an sure you, an mighty Sara are the Queens of the narrowboats ,an the bbs boards are males are SO WRONG, as admins .. females are so BLACK/WHITE... YES ..

YES /NO , it throws out all said PC DATA on Females ..

I wish I could set my preferences to be "notify me of replies unless they are posted by Moz".... ;)

Well I find they beat Sudoku, when you fancy a challenge....... :D

I'm getting quite good at them now.,

jtaunton said:
Well I find they beat Sudoku, when you fancy a challenge.,
Try the hexadecimal Sudoku in the Saturday Independent - also more of a challenge, but you can win a prize....

Sponsored Links
Back