need a cordless drill/driver any ideas ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any suggestions on a good cordless drill/ driver a cheap one lol

it's only for the home hammer action would be nice too

plus ive got a up and coming decking kit project that i need one for

Sponsored Links
any suggestions on a good cordless drill/ driver a cheap one lol
Dey do dough, don't dey dough. Caaaalm down.

This question gets asked about 400 times a month. Have you searched the forum?

Dey do dough, don't dey dough. Caaaalm down.

day might do, just not with you mate. :LOL:

i picked one up today black an decker 1.8v firestorm £40 is reconditioned
but has the full 2 years cover

guy said i could have a new one for £70

the recon one looked new so i went for that anyway

and NO it wasnt stolen out of a builders van hehe

Sponsored Links
That is such an awesome deal its unbelievable, surprised the deal has been going on for so long now, they have one with an angle grinder too now.

how much was the deal? i don't seem to be able to get on the site at the moment.

it is a really good deal. but even if i would of known about it b4 i bought the B&D one i got today i doubt i would have got one

i only wanted a cheap one £60 max so getting a 18v with a one hour charger for £40 will do me for my light usage.

good luck with your choice :D

you may or may not struggle with the decking as thats quite a heavy job ;)

the good thing about ryobi is you have over 20 tools for the home and garden that use the same batteries ;)

no doubt there willl be some swearing involved lol

but it's only a decking kit not a full blown decking job
http://www.hayesgardenworld.co.uk/fencing-products/deck-kits/forest-patio-deck-kit-pat88v2.html

funny thing is i went on the site on sunday and seen that kit for £150 +15 delivery so i phoned them to make sure the price was correct

first guy i spoke to said "no way" so he talked to another guy who said yes the price is correct then i ordered one went back on the site 20 mins later and the price had been put back up to £350

kit will be here tomorrow

good luck anyway
and make shure you comply with any instructions to protect the bottom off the timbers as timbers in direct contact with damp earth will rot much much quicker than the rest :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back