need a new extenal oil boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all just joined and looking for advice please ,we are installing a new heating system in our house and looking to fit a external oil boiler size wise it will be either 15-20kw size and also fitting a solar water panel on the roof at same time the house is having renovations done and extension added so need to replace existing system with more modern one we are putting down underfloor heating and 3-4 radiators where we cant put underfloor what type and make of boiler can anyone recommend please and what type water tank, there will be 2 showers and one large 230 litre bath was thinking of a 300 litre tank well insulated mind really need some expert advice on this matter many thanks for any help given :D

Sponsored Links
Grant oil boiler. Although with underfloor you should be thinking
of ground source or air source heat pump.

Underfloor heating, slow to respond, too hot or two cold. Expensive to
install and to run. (Just my view and the only times I see it are when customers
are complaining about it)

Solar hot water panels. Waste of time and will never pay for themselves.
Just my view. Some will say otherwise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back