Need a new Thermostat. And know nothing!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!
I have a Worcester Greenstar 28i Junior Combi boiler. With an iflo Digistat SCR, wireless system thermostat. The external battery powered thermostat has broken.
I do not know if I need the exact same type or another brand will be able to replace it. From looking at the related threads on here I think I can emplacements it with another brand.
But, will the new battery powered thermostat automatically connect with the boiler part that still exists? Or will I need someone to programme them to work together?
Is this something I can do myself with the right info? Or us it all just insanely easy and I’m worrying about nothing? but it’s December and the thermostat is a write off. Help!
Any advice gratefully appreciated.

Sponsored Links
No you can use any wireless thermostat that you want, but you will have to change the receiver that will come with the new stat

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back