Need help please with combi Vaillant Boiler

He hasn't got a machine. I haven't asked him about the chemicals as i was placing the order online, so i thought i would order both things together.

Sponsored Links
Put Sentinel X800 into the system this doesn't have to be neutralised after.

Don't even think about using cheap chemicals such as the B&Q ones cause you don't really know what's in these.

I'm currently involved with a similar problem on a WB 24I Junior that is only 18 months old. The WBAI who installed it has told the customer to go away and WB have recently replaced the main HEX and are going to replace the plate HEX once the system is clean.

The customer has limited hot water until the system is cleaned and the plate changed.

The original installer used an own brand cleaner from Plumbcentre, the water in the heating system looks like a pint of Guiness (sp) with very little sludge but pretty dodgy looking and stinks a bit.

Tony.

Hi,
A corgi plumber is coming on wednesday to power flush the system on wednesday. I am going to hire the machine as i can get it cheaper than the plumber. I was wondering should i get hss brand of cleaning chemicals or sentinel x400 for the powerflushing?

Wow, the blind leading the blind!

What would you think of a driving instructor who did not own a car ???

You want to hire an unprofessional who has no knowledge of power flushing and cannot, or does not, want to buy the equipment we find as essential to our trade.

Then you want to use totally unknown liquids in an own brand bottle to do a job based on you hiring a machine at about £40 and a nupty plumber at £100 (?).

To me thats a recipe for disaster!

What power flushing qualifications does the nupty have?

If he knows how to power flush then why does he not have a machine?

I would have thought that you would have learnt from your disasterous boiler installation three years ago? Apparently not !

You should use a professional and the leading brands of chemicals!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back