Need help to assemble my greenhouse..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
l hope someone on here can give me some help and info if possible. l bought a second hand greenhouse about 3 years ago, l dismantled the greenhouse myself and have it still at the side of my shed. l know it's my own fault for not assembling it straight away but now l would like to put it up and have'nt a clue how to assemble it . It a aluminum 8x6 frame with a sliding glass door and a roof opener. l know it's a long shot but has anyone any assemble instructions or useful websites/videos just to give me some idea where to start. Halls aluminium greenhouse

Sponsored Links
some photos of the parts will help.

I imagine if you lay the parts out you will have some that look like the roof parts and some that look like the base and some that look like the sides. Count and measure. This will give more clues.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back