Need recommendations for a new boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi people
My old Vokera is on its last legs and needs replacing it is a 24HE model but based on my 3 bedroom house with 13 rads I think I need to go bigger, especially as we want a thermostatic shower installing at the same time.
Everyone I ask says to just get a Worcester Bosch but I prefer to ask the experts so is there any more I should be looking at...thinking 34/36kw?
Regards

Sponsored Links
Well have a look at the Worcester Bosch 34CDI Classic, if you fit the WB filter and either the comfort 2 or wave thermostat, you should receive 10 years parts and labour GUARANTEE - IF (Big If) the appliance has been fitted well and to a clean system.
Right I got in before the deluge of Intergas lovers.

Thanks MikeCip - I see your from Notts too, anyone you can recommend?

Sponsored Links
Vision heat only only goes to 25kw puller unless the poster has a combi.

If combi go Unica 28i, 32i or 36i kw with BeSMART before end March for 10 years warranty.

I hear Grahams merchants bought a lot of Linea One's and have them on offer at under 700 pounds. That's a 38kw combi with 5 years

If heat only there's the Mynute 30i or the Mynute 35HE

Only fair to point out I work for Vokera.

Woofter are a pile of plastic and rubber filled shoite. Get an Intergas ECO RF with 10 year warranty

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back