Hello all,
Around a year ago my garage roof was re-done. It was organised by the neighbour (joined garages) as he had a bad leak and the new roof consisted of osb boards with "liquid rubber and reinforcing fibre mat". I saw some of what was happening - the fibre was rolled out and the liquid rubber was in a paint form which was rollered out over the top.
It's remained watertight but I'm wondering if it would benefit from some other product being painted over to add longevity and improve the appearance?
I've noticed just after it rains at the base of the downpipe there is a light grey residue on the ground similar colour to the roof so I got up there today and took some pictures.
Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!
Thank-you
P
Around a year ago my garage roof was re-done. It was organised by the neighbour (joined garages) as he had a bad leak and the new roof consisted of osb boards with "liquid rubber and reinforcing fibre mat". I saw some of what was happening - the fibre was rolled out and the liquid rubber was in a paint form which was rollered out over the top.
It's remained watertight but I'm wondering if it would benefit from some other product being painted over to add longevity and improve the appearance?
I've noticed just after it rains at the base of the downpipe there is a light grey residue on the ground similar colour to the roof so I got up there today and took some pictures.
Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!
Thank-you
P
