need trainee/apprentice plumber London

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am looking for a treniee/apprentice plumber for work in london.
Any takers?

Sponsored Links
Sorry m8, no demand. Drip's been looking for 6 months and can't find anything at all.

Sponsored Links
I posted it on the screwedflux forum, they delete it on here, unless your really quick.

MOD

e mail can be displayed in profile

doitall said:
I posted it on the screwedflux forum, they delete it on here, unless your really quick.

MOD

e mail can be displayed in profile

Absolutely MOD, can I suggest you try it before making silly comments :LOL:

I can see my profile only, I cannot see for example yours or kevs.

:LOL: :LOL:

;) ;)

I get the feeling there is a relatively new moderator on this forum as the level of interferance has risen recently. (This sentence may well get deleted). Am I right?

Now MOD, you say the email address is in the profile. May well be there, but all I can see is an "email" button. When I press it, IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. So as DIA says, please sort your end out before strutting around waving the rule book .

Email addresses can be shown in the users profile, if the user chooses not to show their email address there is nothing we are allowed to do about it :cry:
How ever, doitall has chosen to show his email address, (it may have not been there when you first looked) doitall's profile is here (i did click the email button and it was working when i tried it)

Us moderators are here to ensure the smooth running of the forums, part of this forums popularity is its friendly attitude and absence of swearing. I am sorry if things have "hiccuped for you" but by everyone abiding by the rules we are all on the same level playing field.

If you or anyone has any problems please email either my self or DIYnot

Regards

L.
my email adress is in my profile

:oops: unfortunately at time of posting my email account is not working

:D but it is working now

oilman said:
I get the feeling there is a relatively new moderator on this forum as the level of interferance has risen recently. (This sentence may well get deleted). Am I right?

Now MOD, you say the email address is in the profile. May well be there, but all I can see is an "email" button. When I press it, IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. So as DIA says, please sort your end out before strutting around waving the rule book .

Mod is a very good friend of mine oilman, just having some banter to keep him on his toes

pum.gif

doitall said:
oilman said:

Mod is a very good friend of mine oilman, just having some banter to keep him on his toes

pum.gif

Maybe so, never the less, seems like lot more adjustments recently, and the email button did NOT work when I looked IMMEDIATELY before my last post above. These are the facts as I see them. I don't have an axe to grind.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back