Neff circotherm oven GB-1038.11 HCFG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My oven, as above, is not heating up. Fan is working, usual lights come on when the dial is turned but no heat whatsoever. Is it safe to assume that this is a thermostat problem and if so is this something easily fixed.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply.

Element makes sense but do you have any idea where I might get one and if it is a job to undertake with a little diy skill. Have been looking on the net and have found instructions but as yet unable to source the actual element. The oven is at least 14 years old so I suppose I may not be able to get one.
The only details I have is that it is a Neff Circotherm oven. Model GB-1038.11 HCFG E-Nr. 195.301 567 FD 6404 ?

Any help appreciated.

Just take your e-nr number to parts supplier and they will fix you up. it will most probably be the element but if it is not you will find that the stat connector behind the front panel has burnt/arced.

Sponsored Links
It was the element - found some really helpful instructions with pictures on the net. Took the E.Nr and the old element to local parts place and managed to change the element ourselves. Just saved my husband a few thousand pounds as I was looking forward to replacing it with a new range style cooker which was £1500.00 - which in turn would have meant a new kitchen! £35.00 and we can eat proper food again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back