Neff S5433XOGB/29 dishwasher won't start, please help??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My dishwasher has developed a problem that I am unable to solve. It simply won't start when I switch it on and select a programme. The power is definitely on and the water is connected.

What happens is this:

When I depress the “ON” switch the “END” light comes on. I the select 65 or 55 PROG, the corresponding PROG light comes on and the END light goes out (as normal). I shut the door, the PROG light now goes out and the machine is silent with nothing happening. I can leave the machine like this as long as I wish and nothing will happen. I open the door and the END light and the PROG light comes back on.

According to the manual everything I describe up until I shut the door is as normal.

Does anyone know what is wrong with the machine?...I am pulling my hair out over this one

Regards

Barry

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back