Negative feed shower pump

That is all way to technical... :)

But we are not moving the pipes from the void, the whole point was to have pipes in the wall and not showing. It was easier to run them in the wall from the ceiling down than the floor up.

Not sure on the pipe size, I would presume that what is needed has been fitted...once again possible to late if only 15mm

This is why I am not a fan of DIY...I can't sue myself or family members....I am not even sure if I am allowed to put them up against the wall and shoot them!!! :)

Sponsored Links
Mr Salamander - It seems you have strict installation instructions...Which is understandable, but are you sure you have them to make sure everything works properly...or just so you can point to 1 million and 1 critical installation points, if the pump did go wrong, you not having to pay out on a warranty claim?

No it really is important to install it correctly if you want the system to work as intended & the pump to last any length of time beyond the standard one year warranty period & Sally will extend to 3 years if you follow their PumpWise scheme. I have a Sally RHP pump installed on my own system, well over 4 years old & absolutely no problems. I have no connection with any pump manufacturer by the way.

Karis,

Nice to hear some positive feedback and some sound advice, much appreciated thanks.

cheers

Just to add my vote for a Salamander ESP model - great pumps and they protect themselves against installation problems rather than fight a losing battle and eventually die.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for the vote of confidence - always good to hear positive feedback.

cheers :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back