Neighbour boiler flu blowing gas in to my garden and window?

Sponsored Links
The way I understand is that if it becomes a nuisance then you have a case

The way I understand is that if it becomes a nuisance then you have a case
No if it enters the house, then it is ID, if just comes over the threshold of boundary then it is just a nuisance. As Co is a poisonous gas inside the that vapour.

No if it enters the house, then it is ID, if just comes over the threshold of boundary then it is just a nuisance. As Co is a poisonous gas inside the that vapour.

2m is the regs even if it's not a problem?

Sponsored Links
break trespass law, yo can complain, to them first. Plum kit is an obvious answer, if not complain to gas safe.
complain to capita plc? for what purpose? Might as well complain to Tu holidays, they have the same statutory and regulator powers...NIL...

Capita gas fee payers cannot ever be in breech on BC regs as they self certifiy that they can't breech regs so no regs have been breeched. Even if you could argue this point in a court of law, it would still remain the property owner who is responsible, not the capita gas man

Capita gas fee payers cannot ever be in breech on BC regs as they self certifiy that they can't breech regs so no regs have been breeched. Even if you could argue this point in a court of law, it would still remain the property owner who is responsible, not the capita gas man
it is a starting point, and they can go from their.

Sponsored Links
Back