NEIGHBOURS OBJECTIONS (31ST AUG' 2010)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI, AGAIN MY PROJECT IS STILL NOT MOVING FORWARD. IF I CHANGE MY ROOF FROM A PITCH TO A FLAT WILL I NEED TO HAVE NEW DRAWINGS MADE. THE REST OF THE PROJECT WILL BE BUILT TO THE SAME DIMENSIONS.

Sorry i alway's write in cap's, i didn;t realise this implied shouting.

Sponsored Links
So you have been granted for a pitched roof extension and now wish to build a flat roof extension or is this is on your garage? Who knows! Try to add some more info in the new thread in future we are not at your Beck and Call and should not have to search out your previous posts to find the relevant info! There have been thousands of threads on here since your last visit. You will need to have a chat with the planning officer who dealt with your application, we do not know if the planners don't like flatties or what! They may get upset if you don't stick a flatty on however they may not give a damn, same applies to whether they'll expect revised drawings or not and whether they'll even consider it as an amendment or will expect a new application. You will have to enquire with them.

AND PLEASE DO NOT SHOUT!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back