Neil Diamond - latest album straight to No1 in UK & USA

Sponsored Links
Don't miss BBC1 tonight, 8pm.

Obviously I will not be watching due to my superior taste in music, just thought the info would be useful to the less fortunate.

"save all your kisses for me, save all you kisses for me, dah dah dah de dah............................."

Neil bleedin Diamond is on ITV1 next saturday 8.30pm :cry: - earplugs recommended.
Anyone letting their kids listen to this should be reported to social services.
If I'd known about social services when I was kid I would have reported my parents for makng me watch the black and white minstrels show.

Sponsored Links
Irrespective of musical taste, longevity is defined by time ... Let's see if anyone has heard of Elbow in even 10 years time never mind 40 ... I very much doubt it :LOL:

MW

Did you pick Neil Diamond because of his latest album?

Granted, I had never heard of Elbow. So....not to knock it without at least giving it a chance, I downloaded a few songs (sometimes you just cant get an appreciation with just one). I didnt find them ...cr*P....I didnt :rolleyes:

but....why compare them to Neil Diamond, of the countless bands out there--why him? Im not exactly a 'fan' of any one band, singer, etc and there are those out there, that I just cant sit through and some I cant stand...I just find it odd to compare the two...THESE two. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back