Nepotism on the telly

Job interviewer"" do you have a disability? Are you an ethnic minority or LBGTQ?.."""... none of the above....FeK rite off then...loser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Every programme now seems to go out of its way to make some pc statement of some sort...Countryfile has a bloke in a wheelchair plonked in the middle of a field,,watchdog,one show has the woman in a wheelchair interviewing the disabled,weather is read by the one arm person,move to the country is a gay couple,ffs....has to be a limit to all this positive discrimation sht...By all means if they are the best candidate for the job,,fine,, but stop the constant lecture and rammimg it down out throats.
Perhaps they are the best person for the job, or equally as good as anyone else?
So why not?

Perhaps they are the best person for the job, or equally as good as anyone else?
So why not?
Perhaps they are....Perhaps the 20stone black lesbian makes the best fire/rescue person..
Doubtful.but only 1 applied.So by default they are the ""best person""

Perhaps they are....Perhaps the 20stone black lesbian makes the best fire/rescue person..
Doubtful.but only 1 applied.So by default they are the ""best person""
Would a 20 stone white straight male be the best person for the job, if they were the only candidate?

You do go from the extreme to the ridiculous.

Equipment Carry
This is a test of aerobic fitness, muscular strength and stamina. Candidates will be required to:
  • Drag a hose reel from an appliance for 25 metres, then jog back 25 metres
  • Pick up and carry 2 coiled 70 mm hoses for 100 metres
  • Carry 1 coiled 70 mm hose at chest height for 25 metres, and then jog back 75 metres
  • Pick up and carry a 2.4 metre suction hose and basket strainer for 100 metres, then jog back 100 metres
  • Pick up and carry a simulated ‘Light Portable Pump’ for 100 metres (weighing approximately 30kgs).
In each of the above tests you will be given full instructions and will be required to complete them within a specified time.
https://www.fireservice.co.uk/recru...Carry 1 coiled 70 mm,then jog back 100 metres

Sponsored Links
vindictive, long-term attacks of no benefit
It isn't for me. I object strongly to the allowing of racist comments and terminology, and the allowing of those making such comments to continue without hindrance, but some things needed to be put right.
I assume you're not pleased I'm back. I wonder why.

Would a 20 stone white straight male be the best person for the job, if they were the only candidate?

Equipment Carry
This is a test of aerobic fitness, muscular strength and stamina. Candidates will be required to:
  • Carry 1 coiled 70 mm hose at chest height for 25 metres, and then jog back 75 metres
  • Pick up and carry a 2.4 metre suction hose and basket strainer for 100 metres, then jog back 100 metres
  • Pick up and carry a simulated ‘Light Portable Pump’ for 100 metres (weighing approximately 30kgs).
In each of the above tests you will be given full instructions and will be required to complete them within a specified time.
https://www.fireservice.co.uk/recruitment/physical/#:~:text=Candidates will be required to:,then jog back 25 metres&text=Carry 1 coiled 70 mm,then jog back 100 metres
And a 20stone fatty would do that,? Dreamer.

A little exercise for you durhamplumber: see if you can understand the absurdity of your comments.

Equipment Carry
And a 20stone fatty would do that,? Dreamer.

Lmaòòòoooooooooooooooooooof.

So why not?
bbc is the worst for it , which is why i dont watch bbc.
‘the big question’ and ‘question time’ to name a couple , i’m all for diversity but when you can’t distinguish the country the programme is being filmed in from it’s participants ?
and you have ‘impartial presenters’ deliberately steering the mood and unable to keep their opinions neutral, that’s me out.

Sponsored Links
Back