Nest doorbell help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I am thinking of buying a Nest doorbell but I already have an Enterview 5 doorbell system which has the doorbell at the door, a power pack in the loft which is approximately 3 meters from the front door and according to the wiring diagram I have found is wired to the wall monitor/screen in the lounge. The screen is approx 10m from the front door and again according to the diagram the screen is then wired to the doorbell. I hope this is possible and another question is how would I hear a chime, I was wondering if the Enterview screen would become live when the doorbell is pushed so could wires be taken from there to add a chime. I would want to remove the Enterview screen completely but have a chime box of some sort and not just rely on my phone or a compatible speaker. See below the Enterview diagram.

1709979243720.png

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back