New air compressor !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Funnily enough i bought a similar one from that seller a few weeks ago. It turned up damagaed and badly packaged. He was pretty useless in the follow up to sort it out (havnt got around to doing the feedback yet, but it wont be good!) Have a look at the axminster site http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-Axminster-AWC25HP-Compressor-21377.htm they are doing there own version of the same one i bought for about the same price and there service is top notch! (yes i should have gone there but i didnt look!)

Sponsored Links
think he does. The box turned up bashed to bits. the cowling was damaged and so was the electrical bit underneath (cant remeber the name) and all the oil had leaked out. Sent a new electrical bit, didnt have a new cowling to send and told me to keep all the packaging so he coul;d send round a rep from the couriers so he could claim back the money! Suffice to say told him where to go. Thats just about the end of my e-bay adventures now for tools for work. Its not really worth the savings for the hassle involved. Id rather spend the extra and go to one of my suppliers. At least it supports local business and i know they will sort me out both for price and for warrantys!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back