New Bath in Attic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi !
Hope this is the right part of the forum - I am a new subscriber.
My problem is the following.
I have an attic and I would like to have a whirlpool bath fitted. When the builders did the plumbing they put the water pipes etc in a silly long recess in the corner which basically you would even have difficulty getting a washing machine inside.

Because of how the room is planned .. "ideally" I would like to put the bath about 4 to 5 metres from these connections. Raising would be no problem if that would help at all. The plumbers who built the place are not into anything other than basics and just looked dumb at me saying it was too far. .. But I don't give up that easily :LOL:

Where there's a will there's a way as they say !

Thanks in advance

Jen

Sponsored Links
I would ask would the joist be strong enough to support the extra weight of all that water in one small space (bath)

thank you for the reply Breezer

I will take some photos tomorrow of the details so maybe it will be easier to visualise.

Again .. ty

Jen

Jennyxx said:
Hi !
Hope this is the right part of the forum - I am a new subscriber.
My problem is the following.
I have an attic and I would like to have a whirlpool bath fitted. When the builders did the plumbing they put the water pipes etc in a silly long recess in the corner which basically you would even have difficulty getting a washing machine inside.

Because of how the room is planned .. "ideally" I would like to put the bath about 4 to 5 metres from these connections. Raising would be no problem if that would help at all. The plumbers who built the place are not into anything other than basics and just looked dumb at me saying it was too far. .. But I don't give up that easily :LOL:

Where there's a will there's a way as they say !

Thanks in advance

Jen
hi jennyxx when you have fitted your new wirl pool bath can i come round and have a bath with you

Sponsored Links
Poaching in a hot stew of dead skin cells clagnuts and other dodgy peices of human bits and pubic hairs, and you want to get in it with someone else, yukk what a sicko. :cry:

I've had a look at your pictures, but it doesn't make any sense. It would help if you had some wide angle shots so we got the whole picture, and some more description. Failing that, get another plumber with more brain cells than the first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back