New Baxi Platinum or worcester bosch?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:oops: Sorry to bore you Pros with an old question but its an expensive item!!
My Corgi reg plumber has recommended a Baxi Platinum28? for our Trad 1930s semi( 10 rads,large bath&separate shower) mainly because of the guarantee :D From what I have read Worcester has a better name, can someone kindly give me a proffesional opinion? Our old boiler (not me missus! :LOL: )is a 16 Y.O valliant combi.
Ta very much SORRY TO BE A PAIN IN THE **** :!:
SANTAN :evil:

Sponsored Links
If these are your only 2 choices go with the worcester, but why not look at the Vaillant ecotec plus 831?

Dont have to go with your plumbers choices, remember you are the one paying for it and with a large bath and shower you want somthing that will heat the water (providing you have good pressure and flow).

I would say go with a W/B.
Having said that your existing is a Vaillant and the 831 as pointed out by Dave, is a good boiler.

:eek: :eek: Did I just type that :oops: :LOL:

The longer the guarantee given, the more small print there is for the manufacturers not to have to honor it :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back