New boiler choices

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi people
Everyone seems to have their own opinion on which boilers are best but I'd like to know if there's one universally admired by most?
I have a 3 bedroom property with 13 radiators and I want to run 2 thermostatic showers with the best flow possible.
I was thinking probably 34kw?
Any advice appreciated

Sponsored Links
What's your incoming pressure and flow rate? You can't get out more than you're putting in, so you need that info first.

If you're trying to run two showers simultaneously, you ideally need a hot water cylinder, but as above that only helps if your mains is up to it.

Look at Intergas for a great boiler brand

I want to run 2 thermostatic showers with the best flow possible.

What's your incoming pressure and flow rate? You can't get out more than you're putting in, so you need that info first.

The boiler will need decent and constant mains water pressure & flow,then there are a few other installation points to consider :idea:

Ask your installer what needs to be done to run 2 showers simultaneously with good performance,it can be done :mrgreen:

Sorry I didn't mean simultaneously my bad.
If you mean the flow rate of the cold water then yes that's excellent seems very powerful?
Id like as strong a shower as possible from 1 shower and quick to the tap hot water if that makes sense.....
I assume its the 'DHW litres per minute' of the boiler stats I need to be looking at? Is 13 litres per minute enough that's the Intergas 36 spec?

Sponsored Links
It's enough for most people, yes. Not the absolute most powerful combi on the market but will certainly give you a decent shower. If you want the absolute most powerful shower possible off a combi boiler, you need the Vaillant Green iQ 843, which will give you 18l/min, but it's twice the price

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back