new boiler choice between Glow worm or Worcester which one?

Worcester cdi is a very good and very quiet boiler.
Stay away from any installer advocating i-series or junior, let alone i-junior; they are cowboys' favourites and I have never seen one that was installed properly.
Money is tight for a lot of people, but it is worth finding a good installer as your repair can be expected to be a lot less and the life expectancy and comfort of the system a lot higher.
To say that gloworm and vailant are the same is comparing skoda and audi; they may be owned by the same company but not in the same league.
Ignore bigbullshit's comments, he has never installed a boiler in his life.

Sponsored Links
If you want to take the advice of someone who is incompetent, unqualified and has never fitted a boiler or unvented cylinder in his life, then go ahead.

All his information is obtained from brochures and the internet, where in both mediums, manufacturers are always going to paint their products in a good light. Just search his previous, outrageous posts on here and then see for yourself. The only posters that appear to agree with him are those that are him using a different 'alias' and talking to himself

You are still dangerous BB and still the laughing stock of this forum

Sponsored Links
If you want to take the advice of someone who is incompetent, unqualified

You are only fit for lifting floorboards. And you are from Norwich.

At least BBurner doesn't deny his incompetence and lack of qualifications, which is a step in the right direction.

As for lifting floorboards, are we to assume that BBurner isn't fit for even that task?

just noticed your post and cant work out why a 2 bed house would need a 30 kw boiler or have i read it wrong

Wouldn't touch either, ATAG or Vaillant for quality, Broag for economy, good but not built to ATAG or Vaillant quality.

Broag is superior to Vaillant in quality, control system and functionality. No contest.

So what experience have you had with the Broag boilers? Thats the boiler not the website

I know. That is all you need to know.

so "none"
Its not a bad thing to admit a lack of experience, we all started somewhere ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back