new boiler commission

Your options are get a cheap boiler installed by a gas engineer.
Or install a cheap boiler yourself and say nothing (illegal) yes
but it happens all the time.

I offer the service you are after in my area. But I am in Humberside.
I don't have any objection to going around connecting the gas
boiler up and checking it's installed correctly and no gas leaks etc.

That is cause u are a worm. Likes of you destroying this fine old trade god s***te :rolleyes:

Builders do it all the time for electrical and gas work.
They do all the work themselves and then have the qualified person do the last little bit and sign off. Lot of plumbers/engineers working for a company doing stuff they haven't got the qualifications for but the main guy has so it gets signed of. Did my training for a company 4 guys working doing oil installs. Non of them qualified but main guy has the oftec.

I suggest you paid more attention ....... With Oil boilers anybody can install them ..... its the commisioning that has to be done by a OFTEC registered company so assuming that the fitters where installing and the guy that held the registration commisioned the boiler all was being done correctly
Gas is different to hang the boiler, install flue, disconnect gas, reconnect gas etc etc must be done by a person with the correct qualifications whilst working for a gas safe registered company

Anybody that signs work of for others should be struck off if caught imho ......... they are allowing work to be carried out illigally

Why any body even takes the time to advice this muppet is beyond me ........... I forget the amount of installs that ive been to where they tell me they fitted it thereselves and have fitted it as per the MI
I suggest every time they read page 2 where is states the class of person allowed to fit the boiler and that they havnt fitted it as per MI and say my goodbyes
I hope the boiler breaks down in the early days of it being installed and as your using a Glowworm it maybe sooner then I wished

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back