New Boiler (Heat only) for use with a Thermal Store (Kingspan Flowmax)

Sponsored Links
You know the consensus on pricing things in the forum. You are constantly giving prices on jobs that are patently ridiculous. The BBU thread being a case in point.

Lovely chap though you are..... It's getting beyond a joke.

On the BBU topic, I quoted a reasonable price for fitting a new budget boiler.

But others like you started adding extras as if they were included in my price.

Like removing the old BBU. That was just to be isolated and left in situ! But my price was still too much for him to want to go ahead.

My prices are intended to be reasonable but somebody will still usually do it cheaper.

On Friday I went to do a CP12 and saw the boiler install invoice showing a labour charge of £500. Whereas I charge £840 to install a combi.

Sponsored Links
It matters not what you saw on another invoice. For all you know the rest was paid in cash off the books. Especially in some of the communities you operate in too.

On the BBU topic, I quoted a reasonable price for fitting a new budget boiler.

But others like you started adding extras as if they were included in my price.

Like removing the old BBU. That was just to be isolated and left in situ! But my price was still too much for him to want to go ahead..
Well fook me... 1st time I'm actually speechless.
You are an idiot who trolls this forum for the sole reason to give out misleading information in order to get a foot in the door....you are a joke.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back