New boiler size

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Replacing my old Potterton 24 eco boiler but looking for something as small in physical size as possible so it can be boxed into a kitchen cupboard.

The plumber doing the work said the Atag boilers are very big.

Quite a vague question but does anyone know which combi would be suitable?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Doesn’t your plumber know? I’d have thought he’d be the first one to ask.

I think he only installs Atags.

Forgot about the size of them then.

Are they any good?

Don’t really know - never heard of them but I’m not in the heating industry. I had a Vaillant fitted last year and it’s been fine so far. Looking at the spec, they say they are sized to fit inside a kitchen cupboard but again, my mother has a Worcester Bosch and that fits inside her kitchen cupboard. Why not get a quote/advice from another installer?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Most manufacturers have a model that will fit inside a standard kitchen cupboard

So is something the same size as the old Potty OK or do you want something smaller? An Intergas ECO RF would be a good replacement. Atag seem like decent boilers but just be aware that spares are only available via approved installers, so if you ever need something you're very limited on who can fix it for you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back