new brushes f/ DW777 older style saw?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am after a set of new motor brushes for my Mitre saw, its a Dewalt DW777 but its the older type. Ive had it about 10 years. It looks very similar to the current model but has a couple of design tweaks. The main difference though I think my saw is only about 1200watts (im at work at the mo!).

Anyone know who would sell these?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
its a Dewalt DW777 but its the older type. Ive had it about 10 years. It looks very similar to the current model but has a couple of design tweaks.
It's probably a DW707 and the motor is a completely different design to the current DW777/DW771. I'd try either Miles Tool althoughh these should be an ex-stock item for your local DW dealer I'd have thought

Sponsored Links
I was in the garage loft today and noticed the old box, you are correct its a DW707! You lot certainly know your stuff on here.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back