New Build Garden Shed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
We were supposed to be getting a shed with our Shared Ownership new build house, but now it is almost complete, the Housing Association have said the builders are refusing to put sheds in. Not much we can do about it.

I had wanted to extend the patio as they have not put that many slabs down. Can anyone recommend the best way forward for putting a base down for a wooden shed like this one or smaller? Would it be possible to lay more slabs both to extend the patio and to put a shed on, or would we be needing proper concrete?

Here are some pics of the garden, I have drawn a red box to show where I would be looking to put the shed.

Thanks in advance :)

IMG_4177 - Copy.jpg

IMG_4201 - Copy.jpg

IMG_4202 - Copy.jpg

Sponsored Links
If the builders are still on site then have a chat with them and they will lay a base for you at a much more reasonable cost than if you got a tradesman in, or even if you did it yourself. By the time you have run around picking up slabs, cement and sand it's more cost effective to ask them to quote.

Mike

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back