New combi sizing - overspecced??!

And if that designer was to take offer guaranteed output measures at different appliances and be accountable if they weren't what was needed I think people would definitely pay it

Sponsored Links
What i wouldn't want though Tony is someone to turn up and just spec a brand new road to u bend system of the biggest baddest stuff and a repipe of the entire house in 100mm pipe!

There just needs to be a good better best set of options at different price points with clear benefits and drawbacks on each based on my personal circumstances and readings.

I play in a very busy band
What do you play mate? Any youtube vids of the band?

Sorry for being a nosey bstard! Just interested!
Hi TCC. I play bass in a Soul band. I'll sort some links if you're interested.
We're called Rattlesnake Jake. Mostly trad Soul, bit of Northern soul, some Chicago blues and couple of funk tracks. Mainly weddings and corporate but some pubs and clubs too. Just had a 3 week lay-off due to holidays and the like. First one back tonight, it's a sell out and I'm itching to play.

Sponsored Links

We're called Rattlesnake Jake. Mostly trad Soul, bit of Northern soul, some Chicago blues and couple of funk tracks. Mainly weddings and corporate but some pubs and clubs too. Just had a 3 week lay-off due to holidays and the like. First one back tonight, it's a sell out and I'm itching to play.
I'm liking it mate. Sounds great. Have fun tonight!

sound good mate , good luck for tonight bud .

So Tony, what would you do in your house based on my sketchy details?

Where r you playing tonight?

Where r you playing tonight?
Aston fields social club, bromsgrove.

I dont know what your house is or how many people there!

Tony

In that case, depending on the heat loss and house construction, an 18 kW heat only boiler and a 200 litre unvented cylinder!

I would upgrade the supply as required.

You do understand that the mains water problems affect both combi boilers and unvented cylinders don't you?

Only other solution is loft storage tanks.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back