New Conservatory on Existing Extension?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes 8M but we already have an existing 3M extension so we only have 5M allowance remaining unless there's something i'm not aware of?
Ron :)
Hi Ron, hope you were able to built above discussed conservatory? Looking at your post, I got excited to reach out to you as I seems to have a similar situation. I am planning to buy a semi detached single floor bungalow which already has 3m extension. In future, I wish to build conservatory using remaining 3 meter (6 meter permitted limit). Since it’s a single floor bungalow and rear extension is already done, I am not able to visualise how a conservatory is going to look like, if built beyond existing extension. Would you be ok to share few pictures here or I can share my email I’d. Would really appreciate your help. Since I am about to buy this house, it will help me know what I can do in future.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back