New fire and existing chimney> smoke test etc?

Sponsored Links
cm^2 works for lazy ass people like me

:mrgreen:

I was about to say exactly that before clicking page 2, cowboy it and "bang it up" there with ^ and some No More Nails.

I've done molecular cell biology and physics at uni, they do it all the time and are constantly working with those symbols. Too busy getting on with important stuff to bother memorizing the codes for powers, pi, roots, sum of, blah, blah, blah.

Same with scatman I expect.

Scientific notation for numbers even uses x10^ to save on display complexity.

I'm not just jealous you remember them, honestly <--- a lie^(one of thems infinity symbols, like).

Sponsored Links
No, they kept saying they couldn't read me either.

And calendar dates were the downfall of one of my experiments in the lab.

We were smearing plates and testing boxes full of antiseptics / disinfectants, from no name bleach to the fancy branded, expensive stuff to herbal remedies.

The plates didn't colonize properly so they went back into the incubator to give them another chance. The technician turned up, then binned the plates. I wasn't impressed, since I needed those to finish a piece of work up.

If you're in anyway interested, forget buying anything other than no name, 10p a bottle bleach. It absolutely destroys the competition and is safe enough you can sterilize grey water with it and drink the results.

The industrial 15% bleach farms use is brutal.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back