New keys and locks needed

Can I ask where do I look for the matching keys

in my case I use Lever locks (Chubb designs) which you order from a serious locksmith, though I can assemble myself.

You can order cylinders to pass from a locksmith or a mail-order supplied who offers the service

I am not a Eurocylinder enthusiast, but hopefully someone will have a recommendation.

What's your nearest large town?

Sponsored Links
in my case I use Lever locks (Chubb designs) which you order from a serious locksmith, though I can assemble myself.

You can order cylinders to pass from a locksmith or a mail-order supplied who offers the service

I am not a Eurocylinder enthusiast, but hopefully someone will have a recommendation.

What's your nearest large town?
Glasgow

Try here

I think you want someone with a sales counter, rather than a call-out service

Here is a link for a merchant selling keyed alike cylinders, but I am not familiar with Eurocylinder standards.

Sponsored Links
spammer removed

Never click on a link especially from a new poster, also it's against the site rules to advertise your own company within the forum pages, read the rules when you sign up

Reported!

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back