New Forum Help New posts.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there supposed to be something in the box?
It's almost blending in with the background - can you darken it a bit please?

upload_2015-6-15_20-21-4.png

And is there a nomenclature that describes the icons on the left?

Sponsored Links
You mean this icon:
upload_2015-6-15_20-51-19.png

That means there is new posts in the thread.

I'll look at darkening the text. It is faded out a little to give more focus to the date on the right (not visible in your pic) which is the last reply date.

Think i sussed them by hovering mouse on them
new messages, no new messages and they change if there topics youve posted in yourself

You are quite right:
upload_2015-6-15_21-1-30.png

If you have replied within a thread then you get a smaller version of your avatar overlaid on the bottom right. If you don't have an avatar it is one of the greyish standard ones instead.

Sponsored Links
Can we have a 24-hour time display, please - we are not Americans, so we can cope with it.

And absolute dates and times, instead of "today", "yesterday", "a moment ago", "22 minutes ago" etc.

Can we have a 24-hour time display, please - we are not Americans, so we can cope with it.

And absolute dates and times, instead of "today", "yesterday", "a moment ago", "22 minutes ago" etc.
There is no customisation for the time display available at the moment I'm afraid.

It really is so depressing to find that the USA is still churning out cultural imperialists like that.

Is the package not produced by an American company?

With the assumption that they way they like to do things (such as 12-hour clock, dates with the month first, etc) is the way the entire rest of the world likes it?

No, British. I have switched the date around though.

There are only three, all grey, the only variation depends on if you have set you sex on your profile, in which case you get a male of female symbol instead of a question mark.

And back to the poor colour choice for the date.
I am sure that you will be familiar with my reasons for this already.

Can that be made darker please?

Sponsored Links
Back