new regs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
could someone tell me when new regs come into force on installing combi boilers which aren't high efficiency.

Sponsored Links
i'm in wales, and had heard april fools day!
condensing it might be, arent these high efficiency in comparison to boilers at present.
which boilers aren't going to be allowed.
whats going to happen to all the boilers that arent compliant?

Sponsored Links
whats going to happen to all the boilers that arent compliant?

The Nice Mr J Prescott will wave his magic wand and they'll all vanish in a puff of steam!

What do you think! Absolutely nothing! This Government is so long on 'initiatives' and so short on real action that any enforcement of the new Building Regs will probably take until the gas runs out to have any effect at all. But that's just cynical old me scoring cheap points of the poor old Deputy PM - Not!

Cheap points, well most of the dickheads that come on here will love it then, cheap cheap cheap, sounds like a chicken factory.

Oi!! Who are you callin' a dick'ead, huh?
glups.gif

is joan prescott going to convert his jags to gas,if so i know he will get a high efficiney (wont last long ) system

They already do run on gas. He just sticks the fuel pipe up his bum and turns the key.
yeah.gif

if u dont want a condecending thingy majig there are oodles of loop holes ( 1 ) called a points system the best bit is wait for it wait for it

points scored > 1000 = no condebuggery combi needed but then it says u can stick in where the other one was anyhoo ????? so u just waste some time doing your sums on picking the dafftest places for one of them condimining combis then when u get to 1000 u r laffin m8 as u dont have to place it in the err place the sums where done for ??? u lost me now

but i bet not many fitters will be lost on it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back