NEW Renault Clio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all i have a 08 Renault Clio its scrubbed the rear tyres on the out side edge down to the wear marks, the inside edges are fine,been to car clinic,
to have for wheel alinement the confirm that the rear axle is out of alinement,but they say its not ajustable, taken the car back to Renault dealers they say that the have had dater from Renault Customer services
that they can ajust the rear axle.
Help which is true, the car has only done 11,000 miles not had a bump or any hard knocks i have had it from new,
i had to pay for the alinement dater check before renault would do any think.
Cheers Laurie.

Sponsored Links
Hi laurieash - the Clio rear axle is adjustable by shimming, but as its a new model Renault are just getting data about this. One thing - your car has 3 years warranty so make sure you don't pay a thing, and badger them until they get it sorted! They should also cough up a percentage for new tyres too. So, stand your ground like the average terrier. Cheers John PS Don't let a tyre fitting outlet have a go - they could invalidate your warranty but I doubt it!

Hi laurieash - the Clio rear axle is adjustable by shimming, but as its a new model Renault are just getting data about this. One thing - your car has 3 years warranty so make sure you don't pay a thing, and badger them until they get it sorted! They should also cough up a percentage for new tyres too. So, stand your ground like the average terrier. Cheers John PS Don't let a tyre fitting outlet have a go - they could invalidate your warranty but I doubt it!
yes i will do that thanks.

Sponsored Links
Back