New Royal Calendar finalised for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha honestly who are you its a computer if i wanted to i could start a sentence with a * or % r you telling me that becasue its not letter for letter perfect that you struggle to read it cos if so ....meh i dnt really care its obviously you that has the problem.
if it was a serious letter then yes i would go through it and correct it and spell check it .....but guess what its not its a forum that at the end of the day the end result means nothing what so ever so and "i" or even an "I" its still a bloody i. :rolleyes:
if the fact its lower case means that your brain does not register it because "stop the presses hes used a lower case i on something that is life or death" then as i said IIIIIIIIIIII am not the one with the problem,
the saddo that picks a sentance which they can obviously read but has no real retort to so then trys to demenan me by saying haha you cnt punctuate spell or sure grammar, is as i said the one with the problem

So your belief is that you are talking to a computer? And not people? Spelling and pronounciation, are basic facts of human life, so you prefer to talk in an alien language that nobody understands? You speak English, but don't type it, but understand that people 'hear' ? what you write?

Do you need education, medication, or hospitalisation? I'm being nice to you here, but the posts keep unfolding..

Sponsored Links
an i is an i weather it be small or large were not winning awards here for remembering capitals or spelling correctly are we? no ones goin to knock on your door tomorow and say well done mate i see you havent missed out a capital letter in your life.
this is not important its not goin to change my life it wont even change my day tomorow if you cant read a sentance that starts with a lower case letter then it is clearly you that has the problem.
alien language honestly i have never herd anything so ridiculous

an i is an i weather it be small or large were not winning awards here for remembering capitals or spelling correctly are we? no ones goin to knock on your door tomorow and say well done mate i see you havent missed out a capital letter in your life.
this is not important its not goin to change my life it wont even change my day tomorow if you cant read a sentance that starts with a lower case letter then it is clearly you that has the problem.
alien language honestly i have never herd anything so ridiculous

Re-read that, and check out how many spelling mistakes are in it. I count 8, so you invented an alien language.

Would the mod's care to tell us why they allow mickymoody to continually bully other forum members over their spelling and grammar.

He has abused members on at least five threads in the last 24hrs anyone else doing the same would have been warned or banned. What gives?

Sponsored Links
I'm sure MI6 are on the way to your place, to put you in the tower for treason. Was head cutting until surprising recently. Maybe they will just put you on a spike for slagging off our monarchy, and all they represent? ie the armed forces, defending our country, defending against immigrants, keeping peace with the ira, ands other nations, but you, feel the need for a cruel joke?

Posting comedy figures of the monarchy? why? You obviously have no values in your home country, and have no patriosism. People complain about illegal immigrants, you are worse than that, by slagging off your own country.

and you are a jobless parasite that bleeds your country dry; you are vermin and should be treated as such.

Posting comedy figures of the monarchy? why? You obviously have no values in your home country, and have no patriosism. People complain about illegal immigrants, you are worse than that, by slagging off your own country.

It's just a bit of fun my friend. Go get yourself a girlfriend. She may be able to help and turn you into a decent chap. Living alone in a one bed council flat is doing you no favours at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back