New user would like some help if possible

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening everyone , I am new to the forum and am looking for a little help from if possible from an alarm expert “guru”out there, I know the general wiring of the alarm but I am stuck with wiring an additional sounder , mainly the 2 tampers on both sounders I have included a diagram of what I wish to wire up.
The panel is a optima accenta ( Honeywell) and the 2 external sounders are pyronix hik vision.
Any help would be very much appreciated

Sponsored Links
No diagram shown.
Are both bell boxes wired back to control or from bell box to bell box ?

Hi
I have only just started to install this as a new system so I can wire it either way.I have enclosed a photo of what I wish to wire.
image.jpg

They will both be connected back to the panel, I am stuck with where to wire the t”s to on the pyronix sounders??

Sponsored Links
Wow Jo thanks Is it correct in saying I will need to change the mode to battery power on one sounder and disable strobe as there will be too much drain on alarm board??

No
Both strobes will be ok
On your bell boxes are jumpers for SAB & SCB make front bell box SAB and rear bell box SCB this will reduce current drain in alarm.

Depending on the bell power available on the açcenta and the bells draw in full alarm you may be able to have at full volume.

Would need to know models of bells being used to work it out.

It may be possible to take power from elsewhere on the panel depending on exact model and what's connectes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back