NEW Viceroy extractor not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone here has had a similar situation or know if theres something im doing wrong.

Fitting a new kitchen, weve installed the hob extractor. Plugged it in, you get a beep. But the touch buttons dont do anything. Im obviously trying to contact the people who make it ect as well.

Model is... WRCG60RFBK
Seems the make is wren appliances. But manufactured by CDA.

The instructions do say to fit into an fcu with a 3amp fuse.

Ive got it currently wired to a 13amp fuse plug. I can change that to a 3amp fuse ot even change the socket to an fcu with a 3amp fuse inside.
My point however being... That wouldn't effect if it turns on and works eitherway???

As i say, i plug it in and it has one tone beep. But the touch buttons dont seem to do ANYTHING.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230306-114316.png
    Screenshot_20230306-114316.png
    246.1 KB · Views: 68
Sponsored Links
It's broken, return it and get another one.

CDA are the cheapest and lowest quality of anything, usually found as 'free' appliances when you spend too much on other parts of a kitchen.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back