New Year’s resolutions - made any?

The only liar is you Jim as usual..

A few days ago we had a "Captain Philips" like attack on a cargo ship, except the attackers had air support and anti-ship weapons. This resulted in helicopter attack on Houthi vessels resulting in them being destroyed. That followed with a direct threat to the US. Seems 2024 is going to be the year of proxy wars.

What air-support?
Drones?
Unlike the Somali pirates in the film the houthis have helicopters and ballistic missiles etc.

So you can see from the outset that I was clear US helicopters attacked Houthi Vessels and the reference to their air support was a reference to the fact they are known to have their own helicopters and apparently a fighter plane.

Sponsored Links
The only liar is you Jim as usual..

So you can see from the outset that I was clear US helicopters attacked Houthi Vessels and the reference to their air support was a reference to the fact they are known to have their own helicopters and apparently a fighter plane.
I see you are still struggling to defend your lack of english comprehension. :rolleyes:
Your first, and the start of a new thread, on this issue was:
A few days ago we had a "Captain Philips" like attack on a cargo ship, except the attackers had air support and anti-ship weapons. ...
They didn't have air support, unless you include the helicoptors and plane left sitting in the hangar. :rolleyes:
And in support of your false claim, and because I proved your claim to be wrong, you accuse me of lying. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're so deluded you can't tell fact from fiction.
Welcome to the world of sillyboy. :rolleyes:

Please provide evidence that they didn't have air support or that their air support was left sitting in the hanger. - you have none of course.

My clarification post No 6. of what I meant made it crystal clear to anyone with half a brain, that this was a comparison to the differences in the film. You of course have no evidence that their helicopters were not in the vicinity, on standby or recalled once it was clear the US would attack them.

The fact remains in the absence of evidence to the contrary and the fact that Houthi's have previously used helicopters, drones and missiles to attack vessels, they still have the capability.

Sponsored Links
No, I’m asking you. Was your post what you would describe as an ad hominem attack? Simple question.
Yes, you're asking me, and only me. :rolleyes:
Yeah, like all your questions, carefully crafted to exclude all reasonable answers, and on this occasion specifiaclly targeted at me. When you ask all the others responsible for such ad hominem attacks, and receive their answer, I'll glady respond to your carefully crafted, specifically targeted questions. :rolleyes:

Please provide evidence that they didn't have air support or that their air support was left sitting in the hanger. - you have none of course.
If they had helicoptors involved in the sorti on 31/12/23, the reports would have mentioned them. The reports didn't mention them. :rolleyes:
You invented them. :rolleyes:

My clarification post No 6. of what I meant made it crystal clear to anyone with half a brain, that this was a comparison to the differences in the film.
You're struggling to differentiate between fact and fiction like sillyboy and Bod. :rolleyes:
And now you're digging yourself ever deeper into the hole you started with your imaginative fake information. :rolleyes:

You of course have no evidence that their helicopters were not in the vicinity, on standby or recalled once it was clear the US would attack them.
Your post proves that the Houthi helicoptors was a figment of your overactive imagination, not reality. :rolleyes:

The fact remains in the absence of evidence to the contrary and the fact that Houthi's have previously used helicopters, drones and missiles to attack vessels, they still have the capability.
Having the capability and using it are entirely different scenarios.
The Israelis have the capability to use nuclear weapons, but it would be insanely irresponsible for anyone to report that they actually had used them. :rolleyes:

Yes, you're asking me, and only me. :rolleyes:
Yeah, like all your questions, carefully crafted to exclude all reasonable answers, and on this occasion specifiaclly targeted at me. When you ask all the others responsible for such ad hominem attacks, and receive their answer, I'll glady respond to your carefully crafted, specifically targeted questions. :rolleyes:
Carefully crafted - would you prefer that you are asked uncarefully crafted questions then? Others don’t accuse me of ad hominem attacks. You do, which is why I asked you. In fact, you practically accuse everyone on here of carrying out such attacks.

IMG_5947.png

If I were to come across anyone else accusing me of that and then find them doing the same to others, I’d ask them too. So, let me put it differently to you for the third time, would you consider a post such as yours to be an ad hominem attack if it was made by somebody else?

Having the capability and using it are entirely different scenarios.
The Israelis have the capability to use nuclear weapons, but it would be insanely irresponsible for anyone to report that they actually had used them. :rolleyes:
Finally you agree they have helicopters to provide air support. Glad we got there in the end Jim.
I have shared evidence the Houthi's have used helicopters to attack ships, you will now oblige by sharing evidence that Isreal has used its Nuclear weapons in combat, to justify your comparison. or was it just more boll@x from you?

I think we know the answer.

Carefully crafted - would you prefer that you are asked uncarefully crafted questions then? Others don’t accuse me of ad hominem attacks. You do, which is why I asked you. In fact, you practically accuse everyone on here of carrying out such attacks.

View attachment 327656

If I were to come across anyone else accusing me of that and then find them doing the same to others, I’d ask them too. So, let me put it differently to you for the third time, would you consider a post such as yours to be an ad hominem attack if it was made by somebody else?
When you pose those questions to everyone you consider has made ad hominem attacks, and you've received their response, I'll happily respond to your questions.
But when you specifically target such a question at me, and only me, your bigotry become obvious.

Finally you agree they have helicopters to provide air support. Glad we got there in the end Jim.
I have shared evidence the Houthi's have used helicopters to attack ships, you will now oblige by sharing evidence that Isreal has used its Nuclear weapons in combat, to justify your comparison. or was it just more boll@x from you?

I think we know the answer.
You said, without any shadow of doubt, that they did use them on 31/12/23 in the sorti reported in the news. That was not correct, it was fake news.
They did not use their helicoptors on 31/12/23 in the sorti reported in the news. You claimed they did.
A few days ago we had a "Captain Philips" like attack on a cargo ship, except the attackers had air support and anti-ship weapons. This resulted in helicopter attack on Houthi vessels resulting in them being destroyed. That followed with a direct threat to the US. Seems 2024 is going to be the year of proxy wars.

They did not. It was not reported in any news article. It was purely a figment of your overactive imagination.
It was either your poor comprehension of english prose, or it was deliberate misrepresenting the news.

When you provide the evidence that they did, I'll provide the evidence that the Israelis have used their nuclear weapons. :rolleyes:

You said, without any shadow of doubt, that they did use them on 31/12/23 in the sorti reported in the news. That was not correct, it was fake news.
They did not use their helicoptors on 31/12/23 in the sorti reported in the news. You claimed they did.

They did not. It was not reported in any news article. It was purely a figment of your overactive imagination.
It was either your poor comprehension of english prose, or it was deliberate misrepresenting the news.

When you provide the evidence that they did, I'll provide the evidence that the Israelis have used their nuclear weapons. :rolleyes:
If I had meant close air support, I would have said close air support. They clearly do have the capability and you have provided no evidence that they were busy elsewhere.

Evidence?
Or have you joined the "accusations without evidence" brigade? :rolleyes:
Looks like you are the founding member of this brigade.

If I had meant close air support, I would have said close air support. They clearly do have the capability and you have provided no evidence that they were busy elsewhere.
And if you'd have meant helicoptors you would have said helicoptors. :rolleyes:
Except they were miles away, you don't even know where, or even if they were operational. :rolleyes:

Looks like you are the founding member of this brigade.
No, I'm not a member of the sillyboy brigade. When I make accusations I provide the proof. Just like I presented the evidence that you incorrectly claimed there were helicoptors. :rolleyes:
The brigade was founded by sillyboy, and so far there's just you and Bod. as additional members. :ROFLMAO:

When you pose those questions to everyone you consider has made ad hominem attacks, and you've received their response, I'll happily respond to your questions.
But when you specifically target such a question at me, and only me, your bigotry become obvious.
Looks like your non-answer IS the answer. I see you’ve joined the 180° club.

Sponsored Links
Back