New Year’s resolutions - made any?

Sponsored Links
I had him down as
Evidence?
I know I'm asking for the impossible because
a) I did not post anything from my hard drive, and
b) I would not post anything from my hard drive. :rolleyes:
c) I have nothing on my hard drive that would be relevant to any discussions. :rolleyes:

You've been seeing helicoptors where there were none. :rolleyes:
Was it the lobotomy you had for Xmas, or still suffering from the Sloe gin? :ROFLMAO:
Liar, liar pants on fire. You are taking a really big risk, that I didn't screen grab your post before telling you about your error. But of course to upload it would be a breach of forum rules and I don't need to, because your response in the thread is obvious.

ARSENAL

The Houthis demonstrated their missile and drone capabilities during the Yemen war in attacks on Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, targeting oil installations and vital infrastructure.

The arsenal includes ballistic missiles and armed drones capable of hitting Israel more than 1,000 miles from their seat of power in Sanaa.

Its Tofan, Borkan, and Quds missiles are modelled on Iranian weapons and can hit targets up to 2,000 km (1,200 miles) away, experts say.

The Houthis fired these missiles at Saudi Arabia dozens of times during the Yemen war. In September, the Houthis displayed anti-aircraft Barq-2 missiles, naval missiles, a Mig-29 fighter jet and helicopters for the first time.

The Houthis have also used fast boats armed with machine guns in their operations against shipping.

I had him down as
Liar, liar pants on fire. You are taking a really big risk, that I didn't screen grab your post before telling you about your error.
It's not possible to screen grab your imagination.
Otherwise you'd provide a picture of a helicoptor. :ROFLMAO:

But of course to upload it would be a breach of forum rules and I don't need to, because your response in the thread is obvious.
So instead you publish what you think is my name, time and time and time again. :ROFLMAO:
I'm PMSL. :ROFLMAO:
Like ReganandCarter publishes someone's address and then denies it. :rolleyes:

Is this a picture of a helicoptor? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:rolleyes:

The Houthis demonstrated their missile and drone capabilities during the Yemen war in attacks on Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, targeting oil installations and vital infrastructure.
The arsenal includes ballistic missiles and armed drones capable of hitting Israel more than 1,000 miles from their seat of power in Sanaa.
Its Tofan, Borkan, and Quds missiles are modelled on Iranian weapons and can hit targets up to 2,000 km (1,200 miles) away, experts say.
The Houthis fired these missiles at Saudi Arabia dozens of times during the Yemen war. In September, the Houthis displayed anti-aircraft Barq-2 missiles, naval missiles, a Mig-29 fighter jet and helicopters for the first time.
All very informative. :rolleyes:
The sorti you referred to was in December, not September. Have you lost track of time as intellectual capability? :ROFLMAO:
The helicoptors that you referred to were US. :rolleyes:

The Houthis have also used fast boats armed with machine guns in their operations against shipping.
Did they resemble the helicoptors you thought you saw? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Yes I decided only to read the bona fida DIY posts rather than the idiot posts frequented by the clowns, some of whom are answering in this thread.

Yes I decided only to read the bona fida DIY posts rather than the idiot posts frequented by the clowns, some of whom are answering in this thread.
One more idiot has just joined us, but he's such an idiot he hasn't yet realised it. :rolleyes:

It's not possible to screen grab your imagination.
Otherwise you'd provide a picture of a helicoptor. :ROFLMAO:

So instead you publish what you think is my name, time and time and time again. :ROFLMAO:
I'm PMSL. :ROFLMAO:
Like ReganandCarter publishes someone's address and then denies it. :rolleyes:

Is this a picture of a helicoptor? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:rolleyes:

All very informative. :rolleyes:
The sorti you referred to was in December, not September. Have you lost track of time as intellectual capability? :ROFLMAO:
The helicoptors that you referred to were US. :rolleyes:

Did they resemble the helicoptors you thought you saw? :ROFLMAO:
78033191-12781449-A_helicopter_approached_the_Galaxy_Leader_and_dropped_off_severa-a-50_1700687716836.jpg

Like this helicopter for example. They proudly uploaded their video footage.

78033191-12781449-A_helicopter_approached_the_Galaxy_Leader_and_dropped_off_severa-a-50_1700687716836.jpg

Like this helicopter for example. They proudly uploaded their video footage.
That wasn't footage from the December sorti. :rolleyes:
The one you claimed they had air support. The one that you presented a link to. :rolleyes:

A Houthi military helicopter flies over the cargo ship "Galaxy Leader" in the Red Sea, November 20, 2023. Screenshot of a video filmed by the Houthi communications services. HOUTHI MILITARY MEDIA / VIA REUTERS

You're desparately resorting to lies persistently now. :rolleyes:

A few days ago we had a "Captain Philips" like attack on a cargo ship, except the attackers had air support and anti-ship weapons. This resulted in helicopter attack on Houthi vessels resulting in them being destroyed. That followed with a direct threat to the US. Seems 2024 is going to be the year of proxy wars.

No doubt you'll be able to post evidence that they no longer have these helicopters.

Perhaps the rental agreement ran out :rolleyes:

I always imagined your name would be Norman or Colin not Jim

I sometimes wonder where Norman is now. Probably wintering with his mother in Guildford. A cat, rain, Vim under the sink, and both bars on. But old now, old. There can be no true beauty without decay.

No doubt you'll be able to post evidence that they no longer have these helicopters.

Perhaps the rental agreement ran out :rolleyes:
Whether or not they have helicoptors was never the discussion.
You claimed they had air support for the recent sorti on a ship in December.
That was a bare-faced lie, and you know it.

The mention of helicoptors was about US helicoptors.
You misread the report, which proves you either have trouble understanding what you're reading, or you intentionally misrepresent what you've read. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back