New Year’s resolutions - made any?

Looks like your non-answer IS the answer. I see you’ve joined the 180° club.
When you ask the same question of the other members in this forum, and not specifically target me, I'll happily answer your question. :rolleyes:

But when you alter my quotes to suit your bigotry, you're in no position to make assumptions about my responses. Your bigotry speaks volumes.

Sponsored Links
When you ask the same question of the other members in this forum, and not specifically target me, I'll happily answer your question. :rolleyes:
What if they all give the same question avoiding reason? Can you suggest anyone I can ask - who else has shown ad hominem towards me? Let me know and I’ll ask them. Are you frightened of being the first to answer - I thought you were braver than that. A true forum stalwart. Obviously not. Just as swervy as the rest of 'em.

Sponsored Links
What if they all give the same question avoiding reason?
As you've not tried it, at least to my knowledge, why not give it a try, Start by specifically targetting the same question to yourself.
Don't forget to include the claim that you're ignoring someone for whatever reason, as a form of abuse. :rolleyes:
(It's not, but you clearly intend it to be) :ROFLMAO:

Can you suggest anyone I can ask
I just did. :rolleyes:

who else has shown ad hominem towards me?
Oh, you've carefully crafted the question to exclude yourself. That's convenient. :rolleyes:
You'll be carefuly crafting the question even further soon, like who has attacked me with ad hominem attacks in the last three days, on a Sunday, between the hours of 06:00 and 06:15, with a name beginning with R. :rolleyes:

Let me know and I’ll ask them.
Just ask the question, "who has had ad hominem attacks against them?"
Start from there. You could even make it a poll, and work from that. :rolleyes:
But polls won't give you the answer that you want to your carefully crafted, specifically targetted question. :rolleyes:

Are you frightened of being the first to answer -
Not at all, just not surprised that your carefully crafted, specifically targetted question started and ended with me.
It was expected, given your bigotry, and desire to create endless vendettas. :rolleyes:

I thought you were braver than that. A true forum stalwart. Obviously not. Just as swervy as the rest of 'em.
An ad hominem attack? Surely not. :ROFLMAO:
That's altering of quotes and ad hominem attacks in just a few minutes. :rolleyes:

As you've nottried it, at elast to my knowledge, why not give it a try, Start by specifically targetting the same question to yourself.
Don't forget to include the claim that you're ignoring someone for whatever reason, as a form of abuse. :rolleyes:
(It's not, but clearly think it is) :ROFLMAO:

I just did. :rolleyes:

Oh, you've carefully crafted the question to exclude yourself. That's convenient. :rolleyes:
You'll be carefuly crafting the question even further soon, like who has attacked me with ad hominem attacks in the last three days, on a Sunday, between the hours of 06:00 and 06:15, with a name beginning with R. :rolleyes:

Just ask the question, "who has had ad hominem attacks against them?"
Start from there. You could even make it a poll, and work from that. :rolleyes:
But polls won't give you the answer that you want to your carefully crafted, specifically targetted question. :rolleyes:

Not at all, just not surprised that your carefully crafted, specifically targetted question started and ended with me.
It was expected, given your bigotry, and desire to create endless vendettas. :rolleyes:

An ad hominem attack? Surely not. :ROFLMAO:
That's altering of quotes and ad hominem attacks in just a few minutes. :rolleyes:
Blimey, all this instead of a straight 'Yes' or 'No' to my original question about 50 posts ago. I can see I'll have to post a thousand word question with all possibilities of wriggle room removed just to get an answer from you.

Blimey, all this instead of a straight 'Yes' or 'No' to my original question about 50 posts ago. I can see I'll have to post a thousand word question with all possibilities of wriggle room removed just to get an answer from you.
You're still persisting in specifically targetting me, and only me.
There's no need to wonder why, It's blatantly obvious, you've started another vendetta.
And no doubt this one will run and run and run, just like your other vendettas. :rolleyes:

You're still persisting in specifically targetting me, and only me.
There's no need to wonder why, It's blatantly obvious, you've started another vendetta.
And no doubt this one will run and run and run, just like your other vendettas. :rolleyes:
Did you just speak or did I hear a mouse squeak?

Sponsored Links
Back