NHMF schedule of rate. Anyone heard of it?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

Has anyone heard of NHMF schedule of rates?

I am in heated discussion with my guv about some of work deemed included with codes when it is not.

Daniel.[/u]

Sponsored Links
Google finds National Housing Maintenance Forum. The schedule of rates is the cost schedule for training days. Whether its OK or just a scam is anyone's guess.

My company use M3NHMF schedule of rate book to book what we done.

One of them is renewing floorboard, let say 1 sqm and you find a Wc pan sitting on it, you remove it and later refix after flooring is done, I put down extra code for remove and refix Wc pan but I've been told that it is deemed included with the renewing floorboard. What? No way.

It the same for renew worktop, and end strip, remove and refix inset sink top is deemed included in renew worktop that is only allow 40 mins a metre.

Same for bath, remove and refix bath inc the frames and panel is deemed included in renew floorboard 1sqm allow for 70mins isn't enough time.

What are your thought?

Daniel.

Mate - without knowing more, its hard to give a truely professional opinion. So in light of the absence of the information, it sounds ****ing bizarre!! Who on earth wrote that?!

Sponsored Links
Danny,

That doesn't sound right. Fair enough if you've got to lift carpets to change a floorboard, that's to be expected, but not to move a pan. Out of interest, how long does it give you?

We used to use the schedule of rates with some of our contractors, and we'd build up a price using a combination of codes. As you've pointed out, some of the times they give are a joke - there's no way you're going to make any money.

Jon

Back