nhs . treatment or no treatment.

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
There you go . A simple yes or no will suffice .
Lets see who the trolls are that can’t take and reply to a simple question and will go out of their way to get a thread locked.

Sponsored Links
upload_2022-1-9_15-51-21.gif

@denso13 shows his true colours immediately.

More than happy to be treated by an un vaccinated doctor / dentist , nurse etc etc .
Same as if a fireman was rescuing me from a trapped car burning building i wouldnt be asking him for his vaccination passport

I cannot think of any sensible reason why anyone could object to being medically treated by someone unvaxxed.

Let's ask the internets what the reasons are shall we . . . .

I cannot think of any sensible reason why anyone could object to being medically treated by someone unvaxxed.

I cannot think of any sensible reason why anyone could object to having a successful vaccine. That alone makes their clinical judgment suspect and I'd rather they took their views to a different profession.

Not if I had any say in the matter.
so you go to hospital with something that will kill you if not treated immediately the doctor who can perform life saving surgery on you is not vaccinated You are going to refuse treatment ...my ar5e your going to scream like a pig asking him to save you after all he will have washed his hands and have a mask on thought that was fantastic protection

I cannot think of any sensible reason why anyone could object to having a successful vaccine. That alone makes their clinical judgment suspect and I'd rather they took their views to a different profession.

There you have it, the oxymoron. The elephant in the room. Please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

The internets hasn't taken its medication today.

Sponsored Links
Back