nhs . treatment or no treatment.

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
so you go to hospital with something that will kill you if not treated immediately the doctor who can perform life saving surgery on you is not vaccinated You are going to refuse treatment

Good grief, I was initially asked for a simple yes or no answer! Now the goalposts have moved and I'm almost dead, so what do I do now! If I get the choice then I want someone who has been vaccinated, not some nutter who can't understand the proven benefits of a vaccine.

Sponsored Links
Good grief, I was initially asked for a simple yes or no answer! Now the goalposts have moved and I'm almost dead, so what do I do now! If I get the choice then I want someone who has been vaccinated, not some nutter who can't understand the proven benefits of a vaccine.
Goal post havent moved .
oh and your now saying a health professional who may not be vaccinated for a multitude of reasons some medical must be a nutter . Oh and please dont give me a blood transfusion from any unvaxxed donor i dont diluted

Sponsored Links

Oh WOW, where do we start with this one?

What other conditions are you going to place on these people about to treat you?

I would be concerned if the doctor was vaccinated, although, I wouldn't discriminate against them.
Everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with their body.

so you go to hospital with something that will kill you if not treated immediately the doctor who can perform life saving surgery on you is not vaccinated
Hopefully after April they won't be there. (y) Sacked for endangering life.

Hey, let's ban them from wearing jewellery because it can harbour bacteria but let's let them take a chance with our health by letting them get away without being vaccinated against a current pandemic that's killed millions so far eh? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back