nhs . treatment or no treatment.

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
"The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information and entertainment purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents."

Lol,ok...
On a par with “we’ll continually inject you with said substance , whether you like it or not and there’s naff all you can do about it whatever the adverse reaction to it may be .

Sponsored Links
On a par with “we’ll continually inject you with said substance , whether you like it or not and there’s naff all you can do about it whatever the adverse reaction to it may be .

Err no, nothing like that at all. Who said "we’ll continually inject you with said substance , whether you like it or not"?

I think your pants are on fire again.

It'll be great when all the antivaxxers have no-one to talk to but each other.
You're still talking and not being ignored. I don't mind if people are pro or anti vax, their choice and I won't judge them one way or another. Trolls and liars are different, they can lie and troll as much as they like with each other.

Sponsored Links
Err no, nothing like that at all. Who said "we’ll continually inject you with said substance , whether you like it or not"?

I think your pants are on fire again.
Do try and keep up old boy. Is that not what the whole thread is about ? Forcing NHS workers to get vaccinated?

Do try and keep up old boy. Is that not what the whole thread is about ? Forcing NHS workers to get vaccinated?

No, it's about permitting people to work in hospitals provided that they have taken reasonable steps not to unnecessarily spread a potentially serious or fatal disease, or to need avoidable time off work through contracting preventable illness.

Funny how the people in here hold up the effectiveness of masks by using the example of the medical profession wearing them ,
yet they are scared to be treated by someone wearing one whats up dont you believe your own propoganda ?

Funny how the people in here hold up the effectiveness of masks by using the example of the medical profession wearing them ,
yet they are scared to be treated by someone wearing one whats up dont you believe your own propoganda ?

It has nothing to do with masks. If they cannot see the sense in vaccines, backed up by overwhelming proof, then their whole medical judgement is compromised.

plenty from all the countries vaccine adverse affects registers

I suppose I need to go and find it myself?

Is it like these ones? These were genuinely reported a side effects on the yellow card reporting system.

Loose tooth
Gastrointestinal noises abnormal
Eyelid thickening
Teeth brittle
Eyelash changes
Flatulence
Haemorrhoids
Tongue rough
Tooth loss
No adverse event
Breast implant palpable
Hangover
Genital herpes
Gonorrhoea
Malaria
Syphilis
Tooth injury
Exposure to vaccinated person
Multiple fractures
Prescription drug used without a prescription
Ligament sprain
Exposure to extreme temperature
Electric shock
Fall
Pelvic fracture
Sunburn
Penis injury
Face crushing
Scratch
Spinal fracture
Sperm concentration
Drooling
Pregnancy on contraceptive
Premature ejaculation
Breast swelling
Penile size reduced
Sneezing
Snoring
Dandruff

https://assets.publishing.service.g...loads/attachment_data/file/1018450/Pfizer.pdf

Sponsored Links
Back