NI Protocol - Windsor Framework

Will Boris lose the whip for voting against the Brexit deal? He applied that to rebels when he was in power.

Sponsored Links
Half the population is not "nobody"

Back in the mists of time, a lot more people didn't care about facts and reality. Some of them even believed what Johnson said.

Others, literally, said "I don't care."
So you vote dependent on which way a poll tells you.

Sponsored Links
Will Boris lose the whip for voting against the Brexit deal? He applied that to rebels when he was in power.

The Tory majority on the Commons privileges committee had been planning not to suspend him for long, for lying to Parliament, to avoid the embarrassment of a recall election. Which might well see the mop-headed tw@ voted out.

1679480374400.png

Last edited:
According to Tom Larkin at Sky, who is keeping a tally, at least 10 Tories will vote against the government today.

Steve Baker, the Northern Ireland minister, has said that Boris Johnson risks being remembered as a “pound shop Nigel Farage” for his stance on the Windsor framework.
Baker said that reviving the Northern Ireland protocol bill, Johnson’s declared alternative to Rishi Sunak’s deal would “wreck our relations with the European Union and damage our standing internationally”.

Last edited:
...you were the one who said half the population is not nobody.

Cetainly I did, because it is not.

And it was you who introduced the idea that "you vote dependent on which way a poll tells you."

Which is a very strange idea that you invented.

Already, most British people think Brexit was a mistake.

You not with it today ?my comment was on you posting up a poll which you I expect was for people to take seriously, or why post it?

Last edited:
What do you not understand.?
You understand JD posted up a poll yeah?
He expected it to be taken seriously yeah?
I posted who takes polls seriously in reply............
You got the gist now?

According to Tom Larkin at Sky, who is keeping a tally, at least 10 Tories will vote against the government today.

Steve Baker, the Northern Ireland minister, has said that Boris Johnson risks being remembered as a “pound shop Nigel Farage” for his stance on the Windsor framework.
Baker said that reviving the Northern Ireland protocol bill, Johnson’s declared alternative to Rishi Sunak’s deal would “wreck our relations with the European Union and damage our standing internationally”.
Why was Steve Baker given that job?

and what has Sunak got over him?

there is something fishy going on

Baker reckons it affected him mentally, that's not rare in the backstabbing contest such is politics. Not everyone gets a ministerial position though.

Sponsored Links
Back